CHERRY LIME MOJITO – VERY SIMPLE TO MAKE, SWEET AND REFRESHING.
This drink could easily be made in a pitcher and served at a party.
CHERRY LIME MOJITO RECIPE
Cherry Lime Mojito - very simple to make, sweet and refreshing.
For The Simple Syrup:
- (If you'd like to make your own simple syrup, this recipe makes around 1¾ cups)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
For The Cherry Lime Mojito:
- 6 cherries , stems removed, pitted
- juice from 1 lime
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 oz white rum
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- For Garnishing:
- fresh cherry
- lime wedges
- mint leaves
- For The Simple Syrup:
- Prepare simple syrup, by combining 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and bringing it to a boil. Stir to let sugar dissolve and remove from heat. Let syrup cool.
- For The Cherry Mojito:
- In a sturdy glass, combine cherries, mint leaves, rum and simple syrup. Muddle to extract juices from mint leaves and cherries. Add ice and then top with soda water.
- Garnish with lime wedges, mint leaves and fresh cherry. Serve immediately
Recipe Source : CHERRY LIME MOJITO @ ookinglsl