Avocado is natures butter. If I handed you this fudge – you would never guess avocado is in it. Seriously. It’s there in place of butter & is a beautiful healthy fat (aka less guilt!). Win win. The texture is silky smooth and oh so addicting.
VEGAN AVOCADO FUDGE RECIPE
Decadent vegan avocado fudge! Perfectly rich, creamy and a healthier option for Valentines day or whenever those chocolate cravings come on strong!
- 1 1 /2 cup vegan chocolate chips (or any if not vegan)
- ⅔ cup coconut cream (see notes)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 large avocados
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Line a 6x6 or comparable size pan with parchment paper (so the fudge doesn't stick).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat add your chocolate chips, coconut cream, unsweetened cocoa, coconut sugar, vanilla and sea salt. Stir frequently until all is melted, silly and smooth. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add your avocados and blend until completely. Add in your chocolate sauce and again blend until smooth (have a little taste test!).
- Pour into your prepared pan, sprinkle the top with chopped walnuts, cover and place in the freezer to firm up (4-6 hours). When ready to eat remove from freezer & eat immediately or let soften at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe Adapted : VEGAN AVOCADO FUDGE @ nutritionalfoodie